Friday, March 12, 2010

La Colorada- Chivilcoy 11:30am



LAS CASAS Y LOS CAMPOS
THE HOUSES AND THE FIELDS



version español

B: Mientras sus ojos bailaban

B: Las casas y los campos

B: “ Correr del otro lado”

B: Es poderoso !

B:” Veni conmigo y te mostrare como no me he olvidado de cocinar un puchero”

B: Mis huesos

B: Mi cuello

B: Como un cometa

B: Quiero contarles sobre una imagen que vi la mañana siguiente

B: La capilla

B: Detras de los arboles

B: Y detras de los arboles la tierra

B: Desearia poder hacer reaparecer todo esto frente tuyo, como lo vi aquella mañana.

"Libreto para el Bicentenario" adaptacion del libro Rambles in Eirin, William Bulfin

.....

english version

B: While their eyes danced

B: the houses and the fields

B: “Run over beyond”

B: This is powerful!”

B: “Come home with me, and I’ll show you how I haven’t forgot to cook a puchero”

B: my bones

B: my neck

B: Like a comet,

B: I want to tell you of a picture I saw next morning

B: The chapel

B: over the trees

B: and beyond the trees the land

B: I wish I could make all this appear before you as I saw it that morning.


"Libreto para el Bicentenario" After the book Rambles in Eirin, William Bulfin

No comments:

Post a Comment